This workshop at Argonne National Laboratory will explore opportunities provided by an EIC to study the quark and gluon structure of the pion and kaon.
- Elke Aschenauer* (Brookhaven National Laboratory)
- Tanja Horn (The Catholic University of America)
- Huey-Wen Lin (Michigan State University)
- Wally Melnitchouk (Jefferson Lab)
- Kijun Park (Jefferson Lab)
- Jen-Chieh Peng (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Nobuo Sato (University of Connecticut)
Workshop Participation and Registration:
The workshop will be held in the Physics Division at Argonne National Laboratory, which is located about 25 miles southwest of downtown Chicago. Map of Argonne.
- John Arrington
- Ian Cloët
- Cynthia Keppel
- Paul Reimer
- Craig Roberts