Some general documentation of the GammaSphere array
Some technical documentation for GAMMASPHERE:
- I-Y.Lee, Nucl. Phys A520(1990)641c
- Annual Review of Nuclear and Particle Science
The papers were presented at IEEE Nuclear Science Symposiums and Medical
Image Conferences in the years indicated.
- A high Resolution 14-bit ADV for Gammasphere Project
by: B.T. Turko, A.A. Arthur, J.E. Galvin, M.R. Maier and
G.J. Zizka. 1992
- GAMMASPHERE - Elimination of Ballistic Deficit by Using
a Quasi-Trapezoidal Pilse Shaper
by: F.S Goulding, D.A Landis, N. Madden, M. Maier and H. Yaver. 1993
- GAMMASPHERE - Correction Technique for Detector Charge Trapping
by: F.S. Goulding and D.A. Landis. 1993
- GAMMASPHERE- Timing and Signal Processing Aspects of the BGO
by: F.S. Goulding, D.A Landis, N. Madden, M. Maier and Y. Yaver.
There are copies of the preprints of these papers in the
GAMMASPHERE USERS MANUAL.
If you find errors in this GAMMASPHERE documentation;
please send E-mail to Torben@anl.gov.